Any configurations are available in the KennerPIM system in several clicks. Let’s take a closer look at each data processing option separately. The detailed description of options will make product content changes simpler and faster. KennerPIM makes it possible to name the data processing and product modeling of the KennerPIM extremely flexible because both manual and automated entity modifications are available.
Why Is Electronic (Automated) Data Processing Necessary?
Data processing is an essential process for each company, business project, retailer, e-commerce platform. Collection of information, its validation, reliable and actual data distribution make owners enlightened with any workflow and data flow. That is why an efficient product data management tool is the best way to deliver important business insights.
Electronic and automated data processing simplifies corporate tasks and transforms manual work into the well-automated one. Each stage of data processing together with data preprocessing (when the raw form of data appears) is taken into account. The data is converted into a convenient and easily-readable format.
Data Processing Cycle: 6 Stages of Data Processing
The KennerPIM data quality management software makes data preprocessing and data processing well-regulated. It is the best way to manage product information through a fully-customized system.
Firstly, preprocessing of information takes place. Usually, this stage is notable with the so-called “raw” format of data entries. Secondly, data collection and other data processing stages begin.
Six staging points become fully-automated with the help of PIM data management:
- Data collection – information on products is gathered and is presented in the well-structured database to process and input. Each business sector obtains its requirements for the future database. That is why the data collection phase can vary according to the demands of the project.
- Data preparation – when the information is collected, the data preparation stage takes place. It is worth noting that data collection and preparation are referred to as the preprocessing phase. It means that all incorrect data items and elements that are broken, irrelevant, and incomplete are excluded.
- Data input – this is the stage of data transformation from the raw resources into a well-managed database. If necessary, product descriptions are translated into a required language. Each data item is prepared for planned processing.
- Processing phase – the database is modifying and presenting in the most convenient form. This stage can be called the information pre-interpretation process. The KennerPIM users can integrate useful data, create advertising materials, distribution channels, and undertake other processing stages.
- Data output – this is the phase of information interpretation. The database becomes well-readable with the help of needful infographics, imageries, plain text fragments, etc. When the data output stage is completed, third parties like suppliers and distributors can get access to the processing data because it is well-understood by non-data users.
- Data storage – the ready-done database is stored in the KennerPIM system most comfortably. Any changes, additions, and other modifications can be done easily with the help of product information management tools.
Benefits of Well-Managed Data Processing
KennerPIM offers the software for well-managed data processing. This is the efficient version control that is required by present-day reality and omnichannel models. KennerPIM data processing is cost-effective, improves product flows and workflows, builds better timelines, and improves collaboration quality.