What is a PIM platform?
PIM platform is a set of tools and processes that aims to centralise all information in one user-friendly source.
What is PIM software used for?
PIM software is used for creating, enriching, controlling, planning product data. Also is used for marketing, SEO analysing and optimisation.
How much does a PIM cost?
The price depends on the type of chosen PIM system. Each PIM system usually has a free demo version and several editions, the price for them can be checked on the website or on request.
Why does e-commerce need a PIM?
PIM optimises e-commerce processes, saves time on boring manual work and gives the ability to easily keep in touch with all departments and partners.
How to implement a PIM?
Select a PIM vendor like KennerPIM who provides full customer support to easily integrate a PIM system and organise all the workflows. Or do it by yourself and follow the plan:
- Gather all the product data.
- Check all the data for errors and unnecessary elements.
- Make a data plan. (how will information fit into the system?)
- Check all the data one more time for the smallest errors like duplicates, strange characters.
- Make a test and download a small part of the data to see how it will look like.
- Start the full migration.